EKVITA ANNOUNCES PROJECT COORDINATOR VACANCY
EKVITA is currently looking for a “Project Coordinator” with a minimum 2 years working experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading project planning sessions.
- Coordinating project experts.
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required.
- Ensuring timely deliverable of tasks.
- Performing other related duties daily assigned by the employer.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferably in project management, management, business administration, public administration)
- Fluency in English and Azerbaijani (desirable Russian);
- Analytical skills;
- Market research skills;
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel effectively;
- Strong persuasion and presentation skills;
- Effective teamwork skills;
- Time management skills, ability to plan his/her time effectively and adhere to the tight deadlines.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Only candidates who noted vacancy name in the subject line (Project Coordinator) will be considered.