We approach contract drafting and negotiation as a legal science and opportunity to defend the client's interests in the best way possible. Some of our contract drafting and negotiation experience are unique in its nature. Work highlights include:
- Representing a foreign investor in drafting and negotiation of a Production Sharing Agreement (PSA) with respect to onshore mining field in Nakhchivan region of Azerbaijan.
- Prepared and negotiated a unique offshore rig sharing agreement for multi-PSA operations in the Caspian Sea – currently, the only agreement of this type in the region.
- Advised BP Azerbaijan on a multi-PSA offshore platform drilling contract.
- Advised the largest foreign company on different types of performance securities for a $400 million operations contract.
- Advised the Government of Azerbaijan on construction and acquisition of three boats for public use.
- Drafting new Solid Waste Management legislation for the Government of Azerbaijan in line with EU standards
- Proposing legal and institutional recommendations, drafting model law and amendments relating to Food Safety Control – EU Project for the Government of Azerbaijan.