Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully. These are the general Terms & Conditions governing your access and use of the “EKVITA” company website ("Site"). By providing access to the Site, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and all other terms and conditions contained in the Site. You also agree to be bound by all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Site.
All rights in all material and content (including, but not limited to, Intellectual Property Rights, text, images, web pages, sound, software (including, code, interface and website structure) and video, and the look and feel, design and compilation thereof) accessed at or comprising this Site are owned by us or our licensors. You acknowledge and agree that you are permitted to use the material and/or content only as set out in these Site Terms & Conditions or as otherwise expressly authorised in writing by us or our licensors, and that you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, commercially exploit, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share or make available to any person, or create derivative works of such material or content.
You guarantee that you will only use the Site and our services in accordance with these Terms & Conditions and in an appropriate and lawful manner and you shall not:
- receive, access or transmit any content which is obscene, pornographic, threatening, racist, menacing, offensive, defamatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise objectionable or unlawful;
- use the Site or any of our services to create, host or transmit material which infringes the Intellectual Property Rights (including without restriction copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property rights) of any other party;
- violate systems or network security, which incur criminal or civil liability;
- use the Site and/or our services to advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose without written consent of “EKVITA” company;
- knowingly or recklessly transmit any electronic Content (including viruses) through the Site and/or our services which shall cause or is likely to cause detriment or harm;
- create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service providers or other suppliers;
- contain any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or to surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- use the Site or any of our services to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent or to engage in screen scraping, database scraping or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other data;
- at any time while you are using the Site or any of our services, impersonate any person or entity or use or provide a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use;
- use the Site or any of our services for fraudulent purposes or to send, use or reuse any material that is abusive, is otherwise injurious to third parties or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any 'spam', or to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
This list only serves to provide examples of misuse of the Site and our services and is not intended to be an exclusive list of unauthorised conduct. If you breach any of these requirements or if we determine in our sole discretion that your conduct constitutes misuse of the Site or any of our services, we may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Site and any of our services without first providing notice to you. All users hereby agree to comply with all local rules regarding on-line conduct and acceptable content. Users also agree to comply with any applicable rules regarding the export of any data from any country.
You may view this Site and print hard copies of content, information or material appearing on the Site solely for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to copy, modify, download, reproduce, transmit, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, store, sell, share or make available to any person, any such content, information or material, or use it for any commercial purposes. All other rights are reserved.
“EKVITA” word mark and “EKVITA” logo are registered trademarks in accordance with the applicable law.
We are the owner and/or permitted to use of all Intellectual Property Rights (including without restriction trademarks, service marks, patents, copyrights, database rights and all other Intellectual Property Rights) appearing on or contained within the Site, unless otherwise indicated. You acknowledge and agree that use of the Site does not grant to you any right of use or interest in any Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any use or reproduction of such Intellectual Property Rights by you is prohibited and to do so is a breach of Terms & Conditions and may infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of third parties or our Intellectual Property Rights.
Content, information or other materials on the Site are provided "as is". “EKVITA” company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, “EKVITA” company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the content, information or materials on the Site.
All the disputes arising between the parties shall be settled in an amicable way, otherwise all disputes shall be settled in accordance with Azerbaijan Legislation and shall be presented to the appropriate Court of the Azerbaijan Republic.