Инфраструктура, Строительство и Недвижимое Имущество
Some of our major assignments in infrastructure and construction projects include:
- Advising a German construction engineering and supervision company engaged in a landmark construction project – Baku Convention Center.
- Advised major construction company on legal due diligence, tax planning and corporate structuring in connection with the construction of the Crystal Hall for Eurovision 2012 song contest.
- Acted as lead counsel in negotiating of several construction and installation contracts in connection with the Intelligent Transport System project, including the construction of its main office in downtown Baku.
- Represented TechnipFMC in the upgrade and reconstruction of SOCAR polymer plant project
- Assisted Azerbaijani State Railway Enterprise to improve corporate asset management policy.
- Represented a UK company in a complicated real estate dispute in Azerbaijan (amount in dispute was more than USD 2 million).
- Represented an American company in a complex contractual and real estate dispute (amount in dispute was more than USD 20 million).
- Provided full legal support to a Korean construction company in USD 107 million construction project.
- Represented the largest tourism management agency in Azerbaijan before state authorities for acquiring title to 2058 ha of land in Qusar region.